The mission of Morning Star Pediatrics is to provide excellent, ethical and compassionate medical care for children. We promote the dignity and well-being of each child by partnering with parents to provide care that respects the whole person: mind, body and spirit.
- We provide age-appropriate sick and well care for newborns, infants, children, and adolescents from birth to age 21.
- We recognize the dignity of each boy and girl as a unique creation of God and seek to support them as they develop into adults.
- We acknowledge the responsibility and authority of parents as primary caregivers and, through education and guidance, assist them in their role.
- We encourage the development of chastity as a virtue to protect our children from the harms of sex before marriage.
- We stay current with the standards of pediatric medicine to provide the best care.